Saturday, December 20, 2014

Is Jesus Christ the only Son of God

Is Jesus Christ the only Son of God as per the Holy Bible.

BIBLE HAS GOT SONS IN TONS

“That the sons of God saw the daughters of men……” (Genesis
6:2)
“when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of
men….”(Genesis 6:4)
“Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my
firstborn:” (Exodus 4:22)
“for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my
firstborn.” (Jeremiah 31:9)
“which was the son of Adam, which was the son of
God.” (Luke 3:38)
“ I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou
art my Son; this day
have I begotten thee.” (Psalms 2:7)
“26 He will call out to me, 'You are my Father, my God, the
Rock my Savior.'
27 I will also appoint him my firstborn, the most exalted of the
kings of the earth. (Psalms 89:26-27)
I will declare the decree: the LORD has said unto me, You are
my Son; this day have I ((begotten)) you.(Psalm 2:7)
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only ((begotten))
Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have
everlasting life.” (John 3:16)
“Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the
children of God.” (Mathew 5:9)
“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons
of God.” (Romans 8:14)
12Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his
name, he gave the right to become
children of God— 13children born not of natural descent, nor
of human decision or a husband's will,
but born of God. (John 1:12-13)

No comments:

Post a Comment